You see video everywhere, but why should you use it for your brand? On episode 76 of Video Answers, we’re continuing our video infographic series with: “Why is video important for our brand?”
7 Reasons Why Video Is So Important For Your Brand
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. -eMarketer
- 87% of online marketers use video content. -Outbrain
- 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video. -Brightcove
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text. -Forbes
- YouTube visitors spend more than 4 billion hours watching videos – every month. -YouTube
- Mobile makes up more than half of global watch time on YouTube. -YouTube
- 9% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device. -Twitter
How can you capitalize on the importance of video in your organization? Download our free guide to help you unlock your video’s potential. Visit ComprehensiveMedia.com/unlock and download your free guide when you subscribe to Video Answers.
If you have questions leave a comment below or send an email to questions@ComprehensiveMedia.com.
Comprehensive Media is a full service video production company that collaborates with organizations to develop strategy-driven video content to move audiences to action.
From script to screen we produce video for advertising, marketing, development, and training.