Yesterday businesses were asking, “Can we afford video?”Today businesses are asking, “What’s it costing us NOT to use video?”
- 88% of marketers say that integrating video with email marketing has had a positive effect on their email marketing efforts. (PRWeb | March 2012)
- In February 2012 179 million U.S. internet users watched nearly 38 billion online videos. (comScore | March 2012)
- 76% of senior executives watch online video (From MarketingProfs | March 12, 2012)
- 87% of marketers create video content, making it the most popular medium (From Outbrain | May 7, 2012)
- 75% of US smartphone users are avid video watchers (Google | February 2012)
- Apple alone sold more than 35 million iPhones in the first quarter of this year (Apple | April 2012)
Email, call or post your questions here. We’re glad to help.